COVID-19 Safety Protocols
Cleanliness and Safety Protocol
- Please DO NOT ATTEND your meeting if you have any symptoms of COVID-19 or other viruses.
- Strictly maintain safe physical distancing of 6 ft (2 meters) while in common areas and one person in the coffee area at a time.
- Hand sanitizing stations have been installed in common areas.
- Centrepoint will ensure high touch surfaces are cleaned hourly throughout the day. This includes doorknobs, coffee machine, telephones, light switches, tables, chairs and work surfaces in meeting rooms, washrooms, and point of sale devices. Electrostatic cleaning measures are in place.
- Please wear a face covering while in Centrepoint common areas and in meeting rooms where proper distancing is not achievable.
Boardroom seating capacity for Rooms 5 and 6 (the 2 largest meeting rooms):
- Boardroom 5 – max 8 people
- Boardroom 6 – max 7 people
- Smaller meeting rooms (breakout rooms 1 to 4) will be available for small meetings of maximum 4 people
- Smaller meeting room tables will have plexiglass shields down the centre to minimize spreading of droplets
Individual bottled water and individually wrapped snacks will be available for Centrepoint guests.